Kranemann Estates, Lda, with VAT PT513744428 and registered office at Quinta do Convento de São Pedro das Águias, 5120-445, Távora, Portugal, is a company committed to respecting the privacy of all its users, and the website accessible at http://kranemannestates.com/ does not collect any personal information without the user’s consent.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +351 254 78 20 70
Personal information is deemed to by any information collected about the user as an individual, such as name, address, birth date, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, etc. This data will be collected only with the user’s prior consent and processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection laws in force.
The data shall be used exclusively by Kranemann Estates, Lda and will not be shared with external entities. This does not include cases in which personal data must be transmitted or transferred to third parties to excute the relationship, to the strict extent required by law, in particular the Foreigners and Borders Service, Tax and Customs Authority, National Data Protection Commission, providers of accounting and/or payment processing services, providers of judicial, legal and/or mediation services, courts and the Public Prosecutor.
With the content and terms provided for by law, the informant is entitled to the following rights:
1. Right to withdraw his/her consent at any time via simple communication from the informant to the “data controller” using the contact information shown below, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing done based on prior consent;
2. Right to request access to his/her personal data from Kranemann Estates, Lda;
3. Right to request data correction;
4. Right to request data deletion;
5. Right to limited processing;
6. Right to data portability;
7. Right to deny data processing;
8. Right to obtain a copy of the data (right to access personal data);
9. Right to file a claim with the data protection authority, the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”).
Personal informations are colleted with the purpose of administrative management, processing of invoices, receipts and other accounting items, payments, informant identification to police authorities, Foreigners and Borders Service, etc., together with sending communications on products and services or informations related to Kranemann Estates, Lda activities or the user.
Data may be retained for a minimum of 10 years after the end of the relationship, except when kept for longer time periods as required by law or, in the event of disputes of any time, for the time necessary to safeguard the parties involved.
The website http://kranemannestates.com/ uses Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and demographics. These analytics data are not tied to any personal information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.